Bullying in schools, especially middle school and high school is a growing problem in the United States.
Schools students from 6th grade through 10th grade are the prime ages for them to be participating in bullying activities. Nearly 30% of all students in grades 6-10 are involved with bullying as a bully or a victim within their school.*
- Is bullying rampant in your high school or middle school?
- Are you having difficulty getting a handle on how best to deal with bullying?
- Do your students understand how hurtful bullying can be and the effects on their bullying victims?
- Would you like an effective anti bullying solution for you high school or middle school?
Many schools are now providing motivational and anti-bullying speakers for their students to help them understand and cope with bullying. Plus, school staff are being trained at conferences on how best to deal with bullying at the school level.
If you are looking for a bullying speaker for your high school or middle school that is not only a motivational speaker for your students, but a mentor as well, or you have an upcoming school conference where you want to provide highly relevant information on bullying in schools and solutions to prevent bullying, I can help you.
My name is Dr. Joel Haber.
I have over 20 years as a clinical psychologist, and am a passionate and inspiring as bullying speaker for high school and middle school students. For educators, I will uncover why students bully and what you as principal, teacher or staff member can do about it in your school setting.
In 2014 I was provided grants from the US State Department to travel to South Korea and Japan to speak on bullying prevention techniques.
My anti-bullying presentations will provide you with pertinent insight to help you effectively identify a bullying situation, how to deal with the bully and the victim and tips on speaking with the bully and victim families.
Aside from my speaking role about bullying to your students I also offer training conferences for your staff; either 1 or 2 day.
With this conference I will:
- Review goals, issues and curricula to design a plan for your institution
- Train staff in youth bullying identification, management, and prevention
- Present the school’s anti-bullying plans and capabilities to parents
If bullying in your school is a problem or if you want to learn more about my anti bullying message, contact me today by filling in the form on the right or call me at (914) 428-0004.
Dr. Haber is available for speaking engagements and consultations to help your combat your school or workplace bullying issues.
Dr. Joel Haber