Corporate reputation management services by Dr. Joel Haber help corporations respond to high-profile bullying incidents as well as implement strategies which minimize the risk of future bullying incidents.
Any response to a corporate reputation management crisis must satisfy complex demands:
- It must prevent further reputation deterioration
- It must convince stakeholders that the firm is taking adequate steps to restore its reputation
In the short-term, the firm must correct the issues leading to the crisis
In the long-term, the firm must fix the culture that contributed to the crisis
Dr. Joel Haber is a corporate reputation management expert who can aid your firm in navigating these difficulties.
Board of Directors
After a high-profile bullying event, Boards of Directors must act swiftly to restore confidence—among customers, shareholder, and the marketplace. The following are several ways Dr. Haber is available to help your Board respond to a high-profile bullying event:
- Evaluate external messaging about the high-profile bullying incident
- Provide an external evaluation of leadership’s response to the bullying incident
- Monitor the effectiveness of organizational anti-bullying responses
Executives play a pivotal role in reputation crises. Dr. Haber can give you the tools you need to make effective crisis management decisions and implement effective anti-bullying programs:
- One-on-one personal coaching for executives
- Advise leaders on the organizational responses and internal messaging around the crisis
- Company-wide bullying identification and intervention training
- Creation or revision of anti-bullying policies and procedures
- Drafting of responses and statements
Human Resources Officers, Inclusion and Diversity Officers
During a high-profile bullying incident, everyone—including executives and leaders—focus on the workplace culture. However, anti-bullying expert Dr. Haber knows that you can’t create a culture of respect, civility, and empathy overnight. Therefore, he works closely with Human Resource Officers, Diversity Officers, and Inclusion Officers to instituted bullying prevention programs within the workplace.
- Craft or revise anti-bullying policies and procedures
- Roll out bullying training programs and workshops
- Develop long-range strategies to reduce workplace bullying incidents (before they occur)
- Reduce the costs of bullying incidents—including turnover, absenteeism, counter-productive work behaviors
- Increase your company’s standing as an employer-of-choice workplace
External Public Relations Firms
Dr. Joel Haber, can lend you his experience as a bullying reputation management expert to craft responses for your clients. He is available to:
- Consult on the creation and review of press releases and response recommendation documents
- Consult on the creation of internal messaging and communications
- Assist in the development of anti-bullying movements or advocacy groups for your client
Bullying behavior begins at an early age. When you have a bullying issue in you workplace this is a result of an early childhood behavioral pattern that has grown into adulthood. As an employer you can help stem the tide of bullying by offering to your employees, in particular those who are parents, a youth bullying program to help them better understand the signs and symptoms of youth bullying.
Dr. Joel Haber offers an extensive Youth Bullying programs.